Types of Aid: Graduate Students

Student Financial Services awards only Federal aid to graduate students. This includes Direct Unsubsidized Loans, Direct Graduate PLUS Loans (if interest is indicated on the application), and Federal Work Study. For information on Federal loans, please click the link to the appropriate academic year in the left-hand column.

You may also be eligible for scholarships, grants, assistantships, or other graduate funding through your department. These awards are not granted by SFS--please contact your individual department for information.